We have postponed tonight's racing until Sunday, March 28th with gates open at 11am due to rain. We will be accessing the racing surface tomorrow morning to make a decision on racing for the rest of the weekend.
We have accessed and worked on the track all morning and our safety director has advised that the conditions of the track are only worsening when heat is applied to the racing surface and not improving. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused everyone.
Due to heavy rains received overnight, the track surface is not safe for racing so we have moved the event to this Sunday, March 22nd, pit gates will open at 11am. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.