Rain Cancellation (August 8th)
Racing for this evening, Friday, August 8th has been postponed until August 31st due to rain.
The forecast for tomorrow isn't looking good.
We hope to be able to post a decision first thing tomorrow morning.
Due to today's forecast, we have canceled races for
Sunday, May 18th
We will hopefully work this date into our fall series.
We wish all of our competitors the best of luck for Summer Shootout and we look forward to seeing you back on August 8th as we kick off our Fall Series!
Due to the heavy rains received yesterday and overnight we are postponing tonight's race to this coming Sunday, May 18th.
Gates will open at 1:30pm with practice starting at 2:15pm.