Tag: Davis SRL
Rain Cancellation (March 28th & March 29th)
Due to this weekend's forecast, we have canceled races for
Friday, March 28th and Saturday, March 29th.
INEX is allowing us to run 2 events in one day on April 12th to make up one of our rain dates from this weekend.
Friday, April 11th gates open at 5:30pm
Saturday, April 12th gates open at 10:30am
Pits will be cleared at the conclusion of the 1st event.
Gates will reopen at 4:30pm for the 2nd event.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call the office 704-782-4221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.