Rain Cancellation (May 16th) postponed until (May 18th)
Due to the heavy rains received yesterday and overnight we are postponing tonight's race to this coming Sunday, May 18th.
Gates will open at 1:30pm with practice starting at 2:15pm.
Rain Cancellation (March 28th & March 29th)
Due to this weekend's forecast, we have canceled races for
Friday, March 28th and Saturday, March 29th.
INEX is allowing us to run 2 events in one day on April 12th to make up one of our rain dates from this weekend.
Friday, April 11th gates open at 5:30pm
Saturday, April 12th gates open at 10:30am
Pits will be cleared at the conclusion of the 1st event.
Gates will reopen at 4:30pm for the 2nd event.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call the office 704-782-4221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.